Sunday, July 15, 2012

Black Rock Shooter Photoshoot, Part 2- Black Gold Saw

After a week of blerg (that's actually the technical term), I'm finally getting around to posting my pictures from our Black Rock Shooter group cosplay.  So without further ado, here's the second set of photos from the photoshoot with the wonderful Bryan Regan!

You know how much fun it was getting up onto that platform?  Not.
Model pose GO

That sword is ridiculously difficult to hold up with one hand.  That is my intense concentration face.

Why hello wig, after a day of conning you don't look so good.   Creepy factory makes up for it though.
Dramatically stare into the distance.  This is an important skill.

I think I may have been singing here. 
Totally not slipping on the gravel.  Definitely an intentional pose.  Definitely.

You're damn RIGHT there's no trespassing.

Ridiculously well-timed walking picture.

AWWW YEAH, cue dramatic wind blowing my hair.  And, you know.  Cars.

Batter up!  Swing batter batter SWING 
>__<
And just for fun...

I think you're doing it wrong.

Herp derp.  
Guitar sword?  Yes please.
More group shots and MZMA pictures to come!

~Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Can haz giant ass sword? Seriously, I'm really interested in the pictures from this shoot. I know that you guys are the models and Bryan's the photographer, but I find myself wondering what program was used to edit the photos. Was the contrast between the fore- and backgrounds intentional?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...